Our volunteers are amazing. We would love for you to be one.
Our ability to offer our services is made possible by the contributions of our many volunteers. We would love to have you or your group volunteer with us!
We are currently seeking candidates for our Executive Director. Click the link for more information and to apply.
Committee Volunteer Opportunities
Grant Writers: Contact Michael Marshall at (414) 324-2209 or email@example.com.
Our Fundraising Committee is looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are passionate about our mission and have grant writing skills. As a grant writer, you will concentrate on the identification, tracking and writing of corporate and foundation grants that are a good fit for the organization. Requires knowledge and competence in use of Microsoft Word and web browsers/internet navigation. Experience writing and securing grants in the non-profit sector preferred. Training available. Commitment is 5 hours per month minimum.
Social Media Specialist: Contact Denise Allan at (262) 370-1534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Communications Committee is looking for a volunteer to head up our social media channels. In this role you will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. If you have a creative way of thinking, can present our brand through multiple social media channels, and are passionate about our mission, we would like to make you part of our committee! Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness and an ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them is required. Experience in the non-profit sector preferred. Commitment is 2 hours per week minimum.
Weekday Volunteer Opportunities
Food Pantry: Contact Kari Tylke at (414) 916-8822 or email@example.com.
• Tuesday mornings – Pick up food from various donors, such as Panera, Feeding America, Aldi, and Gordon Foods, and deliver to Ebenezer.
• Tuesday mornings – Work with a team to sort and bag food.
• Wednesday mornings – Work with a team to check in clients, gather paperwork, assist clients with food selection, and carry food to vehicles.
• Friday mornings – Pick up food from Sendik’s in Elm Grove, and deliver to Ebenezer.
• Third Tuesday of the month, around noon – Work with a team to unload food from the Hunger Task Force truck and carry into Ebenezer.
Clothing Pantry: Contact Kari Tylke at (414) 916-8822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tuesday mornings – Sort through clothing donations.
• Wednesday mornings – Assist clients at clothing pantry.
• As needed – Pick up clothes from bins at Hales Corners Lutheran Church in Hales Corners and drop off at Ebenezer.
Weekend Volunteer Opportunities
Food Pantry: Contact Mike Mackie at (414) 418-9507 or email@example.com.
• Saturday mornings – Work with a team to check in clients, gather paperwork, assist clients with food selection, and carry food to vehicles.
Saturday Breakfast: Contact Wayne Kestner at (414) 218-5889 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Saturday mornings – Work with a team to prepare breakfast, serve clients, and clean up.
Book Nook: Contact Kari Tylke at (414) 916-8822 or email@example.com.
• Saturday mornings – Read to children in the Book Nook and keep area tidy.
• As needed – Sort through book donations.
Work Life Program Opportunities
All volunteer positions within the Work Life and Faith & Finances programs require some training, which is free and given on site. Assistance is needed on the following teams:
• Student Relations Team
• Ally Team
• Business Relations Team
• Administrative Team
• Meals Team
• Child Care Team